Welcome To PS 150
The mission of PS 150 is to dare. We encourage our students to dare to be their best through the relentless pursuit of knowledge and self.
- We see students as wholistic individuals and we see learning as a continuous process of opening their minds to critical thought and creativity.
- We build a curriculum that encourages compassion, empathy, and accountability to empower each student to achieve their maximum potential in all aspects of life: academic, social, emotional, and physical.
- We foster a partnership between home, school, and community to enhance student success and prepare them to be leaders and responsible citizens.
At PS 150 we value Diversity, Aspiration, Respect, and Excellence. We DARE.
- Language Assistance Services
- Download Microsoft Office 365 for free on your home computers
- We are a nut-aware school
- It isn’t easy being green
Statement of Accessibility
We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact Laura Cohen at LCohen25@schools.nyc.gov or 212 732-4392 xt. 2 to request assistance.