Every first grader will need a DOE student account to access his/her teachers’ google classrooms. If you were enrolled in the NYC public school system in the 2019 – 2020 school year, then you already have an account.
How to set up DOE Student Account
- If you don’t know your DOE student account email, visit DOE Student Account Self Service
- Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, or in your NYCSA account. Your parent coordinator or pupil accounting secretary can also provide you with your student ID number.)
- Enter your birthday.
- Click Continue.
- If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
- Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net.
- If you haven’t already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
- Pick a password that only you will know.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click Update Password.
How to sign on to Google Classroom
- Go to TeachHub(Open external link)
- Enter your DOE student account email (it ends in @nycstudents.net)
- If you don’t know your DOE student account email, visit DOE Student Accounts
- Enter your password.
- Click Sign In.
- If the username and password entered are correct, you will be signed into the remote learning portal successfully.
- Click on the Google Classroom icon.
- Now you are in Google Classroom!
You will need the following the class codes to enter your teachers’ Google Classrooms:
|Tony||Music and Physical Education|