Every 4K student will need a DOE student account to access their teachers’ google classrooms.
How to set up DOE Student Account
- If you don’t know your child’s DOE student username and temporary password, contact Laura at LCohen25@schools.nyc.gov
- Go to https://selfservice.schools.nyc(Open external link)
- If you know your username, click on the “Password & Profile management” link.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click Log In.
You may be asked to reset your password or offered a chance to make other changes to your account:
- Personal Information: Here you can enter an alternate email address or a phone number. (Your name, DOE email address, and username are pre-populated and you cannot change them in this tool).
- Reset Password: Change your password.
- PIN Reset: Manage the PIN number for your account, which will help verify your identity when you’ve forgotten your password or need to retrieve your username.
- Security Questions: Manage the security questions, which will help verify your identity when you’ve forgotten your password or need to retrieve your username.
How to sign on to Google Classroom
- Go to TeachHub(Open external link)
- Enter your DOE student account email (it ends in @nycstudents.net)
- If you don’t know your DOE student account email, contact Laura at LCohen25@schools.nyc.gov
- Enter your password.
- Click Sign In.
- If the username and password entered are correct, you will be signed into the remote learning portal successfully.
- Click on the Google Classroom icon.
- Now you are in Google Classroom!
You will need the following the class codes to enter your teachers’ Google classrooms:
|Tony||Music and Movement||bgxipbf|