Welcome To PS 150
The mission of PS 150 is to dare. We encourage our students to dare to be their best through the relentless pursuit of knowledge and self.
- We see students as wholistic individuals and we see learning as a continuous process of opening their minds to critical thought and creativity.
- We build a curriculum that encourages compassion, empathy, and accountability to empower each student to achieve their maximum potential in all aspects of life: academic, social, emotional, and physical.
- We foster a partnership between home, school, and community to enhance student success and prepare them to be leaders and responsible citizens.
At PS 150 we value Diversity, Aspiration, Respect, and Excellence. We DARE.
- Language Assistance Services
- Download Microsoft Office 365 for free on your home computers
- We are a nut-aware school
- It isn’t easy being green
Statement of Accessibility
We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact Laura Cohen at LCohen25@schools.nyc.gov or 212 732-4392 xt. 2 to request assistance.
TOURS FOR PROSPECTIVE FAMILIES
TOURS ARE COMPLETED FOR 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR. CHECK BACK SEPTEMBER 2023 FOR NEXT YEAR’S TOURS.
All tours are by reservation only. These tours are for adults only. We are sorry but we cannot accommodate your children on the tour.
The information session will begin promptly at 4 pm. We will open our doors at 3:45 and appreciate your early arrival. All adults must be prepared to show their CDC vaccination card, Excelsior pass or other proof of vaccination, as well as personal identification.
While not required, we strongly urge that you sign up for one of our tours if you think you are interested in our school. We regret that we will not be able to accommodate your request for a tour outside of the dates we have scheduled. If you call us for a tour after your child has been offered a seat, we will likely have to turn down your request. Thank you for your understanding.
On the tour, you will hear from our principal, Nico Victorino, and visit classes with a staff member or parent. There will be an opportunity to ask questions.
Thank you for your interest in PS150!
Apply for Fall 2023
We are now accepting applications for students entering first through fifth grade Fall 2023.
We do not screen children prior to making offers.
Offers are made as seats become available, although we do give priority to children who reside in District 2 and/or who have siblings currently enrolled at PS 150 who will be returning September 2023
All offers are contingent on family providing proof of residency in New York City. For more information on proof of residency go to https://ps150.net/registration/