The mission of our PTA is to support our school, our principal, our teachers and our families in a variety of ways. Parent involvement goes beyond making an individual child’s school career successful: parent involvement makes the entire school a success and adds to the quality of education for all the children in the school.
2020-2021 Executive Board
Election of officers to the 2020-2021 PTA Executive Board will be held in the Fall. Interim 2020-2021 PS 150 PTA Executive Board members are:
- President: Francesca Slater (3rd grade parent)
- Co-Vice Presidents, Fundraising: Katherine Witt (3rd grade parent) and Sherry Huang (K and 4th grade parent)
- Co-Vice Presidents, Community Building: Philip Wilson (3rd grade parent) and Julie Shahroudi (PreK and 3rd grade parent)
- Recording Secretary: Lisa Midyette (5th grade parent)
- Co-Treasurers: Ekaterina Saka (2nd grade parent) and Chris Totaro (4th grade parent)
The full PTA and the Executive Board each meet once a month. Meetings are from 8:45 – 9:45 am unless otherwise stated.
2020-2021 PTA Meetings
2020-2021 EB Meetings